As Seen On :
Making the most of your personal freedom and financial opportunities around the world. Nowadays, having a second citizenship is a step towards freedom, peace of mind and security for yourself and family.
Pricing & Schedule
|Antigua & Barbuda||Starting at USD 250,000||3 to 4 months|
|Cyprus||Starting at EUR 2,000,000||6 months|
|Cyprus PR||Starting at EUR 200,000||1 year and 2 months|
|Dominica||Starting at USD 100,000||3 to 4 months|
|Greece||Starting at EUR 250,000||3 months|
|Grenada||Starting at USD 200,000||3 to 4 months|
|Portugal||Starting at EUR 500,000||2 months|
|St Kitts and Nevis||Starting at USD 150,000||3 to 4 months|
|Spain||Starting at EUR 500,000||2 to 3 months|
|St. Lucia.||Starting at USD 100,000||3 to 4 Months|
Freedom Of Movement
- Having a second citizenship gives you the freedom to travel, whether for work, personal, or education. Visa applications are tedious, timely and costly. Adopt the ease of travel lifestyle with a visa-free second citizenship to over 130 countries compared to an Egyptian passport access to only 50 visa-free countries and an Iraqi passport with only 30 visa-free countries.
- Citizenship-by-Investment is your fast way out. No need to go through long tedious immigration applications and wait.
- Give yourself more financial options. Open a bank account where you please and take your business to different places. Decide where you would like to invest and purchase assets and not feel limited to opportunities because of your only passport. Purchase, sell and relocate your assets to other countries.
Safety For Your Family
- Don’t feel trapped in a country that has political issues and radicalism. A second citizenship gives you mobility insurance and the right to live and work somewhere else. Families can benefit from better life style, preferred education fees, and the wealth of culture exposure.
Secure Your Future
- It is a time to secure your children’s future where they can live, study and work. It is a generational benefit; an investment in a second citizenship today will benefit your children and grandchildren. It’s their time adapt to new cultures and feel a sense of belonging that will last a lifetime. They can access all social services in the country of citizenship.
- Obtain a citizenship that provides you and your family with high standards of healthcare and medical attention.
Grow Your Business
- For entrepreneurs, dual citizenship enables better and stronger face-to-face business relationships; your citizenship-by-investment can become your gateway to a wider business world.
- Governments from offering citizenship-by-investment are encouraging investors with tax-free benefits and business-friendly regulations
- It’s not easy but you can get the best team of professionals to help you today.
One of our areas of specialisation at Bluemina is citizenship-by-investment. The programme grants citizenship to individuals, but through investment in real estate or a donation to the state. How much the investment amounts to, is relative to the country of citizenship you are interested in. At Bluemina, we offer citizenship-by-investment to Antigua and Barbuda, Cyprus, Dominica, Grenada, Saint Kitts and Nevis, and Saint Lucia.
During our 20 years in business, we have assisted countless clients with their immigration efforts, including citizenship-by-investment. As with the rest of our programmes, we primarily book an initial consultation with each client to help us ascertain their needs. Whilst some look at opportunities for themselves only, others are hoping to secure better futures for their families. Different countries and cities offer varying facilities and benefits, making some more suited to you than others. Our introductory meeting will help clarify and iron out any doubts, allowing us to proceed with your application with maximum transparency and utmost efficiency.
Citizenship-by-investment is a highly sought after programme for a number of reasons. Some of the key benefits include obtaining a second passport, having a second home as an option for security purposes during times of economic and political strain, expansion of business, foreign income, improved infrastructure and a greater freedom of travel. Travel opportunities are a point of interest especially because visa procedures and approvals can cost both time and money, which is effectively eliminated with citizenship in a European country for example. As the citizen of an EU nation, one is entitled to be exempt from travel restrictions that would apply to a non-citizen, which includes being able to travel across Europe’s borders for work or leisure purposes without complications. Additionally, applicants can also benefit from enhanced financial options, including the ability to open up offshore bank accounts, and sometimes even through returns on their investment, which is only further augmented if they earn this back through a higher foreign currency. Last but not least, applicants can assure a stable future not only for their immediate children, but for all generations within the family to come.
There are also a multitude of lifestyle benefits to be availed, such as better healthcare, security, education and transport. Tax breaks are a part of improved living standards, as some countries offer subsidies or waivers on income and wealth tax for instance. Of course these are subject to change depending on the jurisdiction at the time, although if you are entitled to any when receiving your citizenship, you can most certainly utilise them for your benefit. Cyprus, for example, is one such country that offers tax concessions to its citizens.
Whilst the system for each country differs respectively, we ensure our application process is consistently at peak efficiency so our clients may receive a response as soon as possible. As such, we work very closely with our clients in not only completing necessary application forms, but also attaining the necessary documents. To further expedite this, we encourage all our clients to submit all necessary records at their earliest possible. In order to form a realistic picture of what you can expect given your individual situation, get in touch with one of our advisors.
“Bluemina has a great professional team, my application was completed and submitted within days.”
“Bluemina took care of the whole process, I just handed my documents and left the rest to them.”
“Bluemina is all about service. Very smooth and easy application.”
“Received my passport in 2 and a half months from Bluemina.”
“Bluemina really helped me decide what citizenship program was right for me and my family.”
“Have had my passport for 5 years, still recommend Bluemina to my friends and collegues.”